Checklist / Template
Example: permanent Pressure Extinguisher – Inspection According to DIN 14406-4 and DIN 14406-4 Appendix 1
- Extinguishing agents
- Fire category
Exterior inspection for defects
In particular for corrosion, cracks, deformations, manufacturer’s approval, etc.
- Fittings and securings
- Trigger and interruption devices
- Container / casing
- Threaded connections
Exterior inspection for properties and function
- Containers and components by sealing
- Threaded connections for movement
- Ducts and cables for continuity
Internal inspection for defects
Especially for corrosion, cracks, deformations, etc.
- Seals and gaskets
- Extinguishing agent (mass, volume, applicability)
- Protective paints, coatings
For all those who do not yet have a smartphone or tablet in operation, we offer free online seminars in which we explain how to use the CHEQSITE apps in a clear and concise manner. You are also welcome to invite your colleagues, who also perform inspections or post-process inspection reports, to the online seminars. We are looking forward to a cooperation.