First Aid Kits
Inspection i.a. in Accordance acc. EN 13157 and DGUV Principle 13169
Included templates / checklists: First aid kit small, first aid kit large
Checklist / Template
Example: First Aid Kit Small – Inspection According to DIN 13157
- Commissioning date
In particular according to completeness, usability
- Table of contents – 1 pc.
- First aid instructions – 1 pc.
- Eye compress – 2 pcs.
- Triangular scarf, 96 x 96 x 136 cm – 2 pcs.
- Fingertip dressing, 12 x 2cm – 4 pcs.
- Fixation bandage, 4m x 6cm – 2 pcs.
- Fixation bandage 4m x 8cm – 2 pcs.
- Glove set – 4 pcs.
- Cold pack, 21 x 15cm – 1 pc.
- Compress, 10 x 10cm – 6 pcs.
- PE pressure seal bag, 30 x 40cm – 2 pcs.
- Plaster strip, 19 x 72mm – 4 pcs.
- Plaster strip, 25 x 72mm – 8 pcs.
- Rescue blanket, 160 x 210cm – 1 pc.
- First aid kit and components
For all those who do not yet have a smartphone or tablet in operation, we offer free online seminars in which we explain how to use the CHEQSITE apps in a clear and concise manner. You are also welcome to invite your colleagues, who also perform inspections or post-process inspection reports, to the online seminars. We are looking forward to a cooperation.