Inspection i.a. According to DIN VDE 0100, DIN VDE 0701, DIN VDE 0113-1
Included templates / checklists: Lightning protection systems, electrical machines, medical electrical equipment, fixed electrical systems - overall system, fixed electrical systems - circuits, mobile electrical equipment, installations, welding machines
Digitize the entire inspection process from the organization of appointments, the preparation of checklists, the actual inspection on site, to the follow-up and documentation of the inspection results. Our service experts will be happy to support you in the installation, introduction and operation of the app. Increase your productivity and reduce costs for you and your customers.
Product Video and Quick Guide
Quick Guide Android
Quick Guide iOS
Simple, practical, mobile - the lean software solution for self-employed persons and companies with a special focus on ergonomics and comprehensible operation.
- Significant time savings in visual and expert inspections.
- Standardization of inspection processes and documentation.
- Improvement of transparency and compliance.
- Modern appearance before customers and employees.
Visual and expert inspections are easily possible with the app.
- Mobile on-site inspection and scheduling - no internet access required.
- Define customer and contract data and contractors.
- Document defects and inspection points with photos and videos.
- Scan QR codes and barcodes.
- Use pre-installed templates or create your own inspection templates.
- Generate uniform reports and documentation.
- Import and export data, e.g. via FTP, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Work with a smartphone, tablet, Windows PC or Mac (Beta*).
Test our app 14 days for free and without obligation!
Try the app now for 14 days free of charge and without any obligation. If you like the app, one of our staff members will contact you.
Self-employed persons can purchase the app after the free trial period for a licence fee starting at 20€ per month. You will receive free email support, a free online training and our service team will help you set up the app. Please also have a look at our Service Offerings.
Companies please contact our sales team for an individual offer. Special functions and services for companies can be found under Organization and Integration.
We look forward to working with you!
In a 30-minute free online seminar, the advantages and functions of the CHEQSITE apps for work equipment inspection are explained to you.
Download free sample protocols for the inspection of work equipment here.
Industrial safety regulation - German BetrSichV
* Please contact support for more information about the PC and Mac App.